20 January 2011

My blog's new look

What do you think of my blog's new look?

For 2011 I thought I'd customise my blog so it was a bit more 'me'. I couldn't find a suitable image under Blogger's background images, so drew an illustration of my daughter and I (well sort of) at the park. The illustration was done in watercolour pencils. I hope you like it.

From time to time I might post some of my illustrations and artwork on to the site, comments are very welcome. :-)

All illustrations are subject to copyright, so please don't replicate any of my illustrations without my permission. I am happy for you to link to my blog.


If you are interested in my work please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)