24 December 2011

Christmas wishes from Off to the Park

I just wanted to take this time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe & happy new year! I hope you have a great day tomorrow and enjoy your time together, whether it's with family, friends, relatives or just on your own. I'll be taking a break from my blog over the Christmas/New Year, so will talk to you again in the new year. Thank you to those of you who take the time to visit and read my blog. I hope you'll come back and visit me again in the new year!

I will be having Christmas with my little family. It's "Cherub's" first Christmas, so we'll be having it at home along with my parents and Hubby's family. Hubby & I are crazily getting things organised now, so we don't have as much to do tomorrow.

Hubby is having a go at making crackling....mmmm...yum!! A shame we don't have any roast pork to go with it...we're having ham, cold roasted chicken, and an assortment of salads instead. I will be making my trifle this afternoon, which will go with pudding and brandy custard.

What's on your menu tomorrow? Do you celebrate Christmas with family, relatives, friends, or don't celebrate it at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)