31 August 2012

Week 34: Grateful for Friday

Yay, it's Friday! Thank goodness its the end of the week. Some weeks literally fly by and you wonder how that happened, while scratching your head trying to remember what you did.



Do you ever feel like that?

This week we've done some Father's Day shopping, went on a couple of walks, did some craft and painting.

While it was much nicer week than last week (you can read about it here), I'm grateful that its Friday and tomorrow is the weekend.

I am grateful that Hubby will soon be finished work for the week, as we miss him when he goes to work.

I am grateful that we can enjoy Friday afternoons together knowing he doesn't have work the next day.

I am also grateful that its the end of another long week with the girls, as much as I love them dearly, they drive me crazy at times, so I am grateful to have hubby's support over the weekend.

What are you grateful for?

I am linking up with Maxabella Loves over at Kidspot Village Voices.

6 comments:

  1. Its always easier with two isn't it?
    And that precious weekend family time is just too hard to beat
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...maybe for someone who has 3 :) Somedays are okay, but its so much easier when Hubby is home. Yeah we love family time :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yes I have weeks that fly by like this too! Often, actually! Hope you enjoy a slower weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping busy always make our week go by quickly. Have a great weekend x

      Delete
  3. Lovely grateful post! Wish I got weekends off my husband and I both work sat & sun so we have our weekend together during the week less crowds at the shop and beach haha!

    Have a good weekend!
    Visiting via village voices :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Stephanie. I hope you had a good 'week' end too :)

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)