12 November 2012

Christmas Craft: Snowman

With Christmas getting close I thought I'd put together a couple of small Christmas craft projects for Popette to make.


The first was a snowman which I had hoped she could sit quietly on her own and make while I sorted out some paperwork, of course Mumma had to sit down and help.

All you need is:

An empty toilet roll
Cotton balls
Glue stick
Felt pieces for scarf etc.
Small pom-poms for buttons
Foam ball

Cover the toilet roll with glue and stick on cotton balls. Then decorate your snowman how you choose, we decided on pom-poms for buttons, and a piece of felt for a scarf.

Popette managed to cover the toilet roll with glue and stuck on the cotton balls on her own, as well as a foam ball for the head.




Hot tip: If you are up to it, you could add some pipe cleaners for arms, and a little piece of orange pipe cleaner to represent a carrot for his nose. :)

A link to this project will be added to the Kids craft page, and don't forget to check for other craft ideas that can be found on the page too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)