10 November 2012

Week 44: Chance encounters

Yesterday it was my wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe it was 16 years ago  when I married my best friend. Tonight we are having the girls babysat so we can go out for a nice dinner.

This week I am grateful for that chance encounter of meeting my Hubby at the bank he worked at 21 years ago and for him having the nerve to ask me out for lunch.

I am grateful that we are still very much in love today as we were when we married 16 years ago.

I am grateful that we have grown up together, and made beautiful memories together as a couple, and now as a family with our two girls.


I am linking up with Maxabella Loves over at Kidspot Village Voices.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)