04 December 2012

Craft: Santa Advent Calendar printable

I have been a bit slow with getting an advent calendar organised for Popette this year, and since we are already well into December I thought it was no use buying one from the shops. Today I was looking on Pinterest and found this great crafty advent calendar of Santa from Inviting Printables blog. I thought this would be a great activity for Popette.


 
 
 
Source: JulieM on Pinterest


It's something easy for littlies to do. All you need is a printer to print out the poster, then some cotton wool balls and a glue stick.

Since we've missed the countdown, I'll get Popettte to add a few more cotton wool balls to catch us up to the amount of days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)