01 April 2013

Vote for Off to the Park in blog competition

Just a quick announcement!

This year Off to the Park has been entered into not 1, but 2, blogging competitions! I am thrilled that my little blog has been included in the nominee's list for both of these competitions, especially when there are so many fantastic blogs out there in the blogosphere!

For the past year I have been working hard on the blog so if by any chance I was to win something it would be a reward for all that hard work.

The first competition is the Voices of 2013 ran by Kidspot.

On 14 March the list of nominees was annouced and Off to the Park was among a huge list of wonderful blogs, yay!

The wait is now on for the Top 100 Bloggers to be annouced! You can see the list of nominees here.


The second competition Off to the Park has been entered into is the Best Australian Blogs 2013 Competition ran by the Australian Writers Centre, which is why you'll see the below badge appearing on the site.





Voting has begun for the People's Choice Award round, so if I could ask you all a huge favour and pop over and vote for "Off to the Park" by filling out this form, it would be much appreciated! Blogs are listed alphabetically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)