Today I am posting something a little different to my usual Monday craft post.
A while ago I wrote down a list of "10 things" that make me happy (and in which I find gratefulness) in the day-to-day stuff I do.
There was a time when I found it hard to find gratefulness, or I forgot why I shouldn't be feeling happier with what was in my life. So writing this list has kind of put everything back into perspective for me. I haven't listed everything on my list, like my husband & children, I think you can tell by my posts how much I love them, and how happy they make me.
I wanted to include things that I often don't realise make me happy, like that first cup of coffee in the morning that tastes sooo good and gives me pleasure.
For me, it's not necessarily things like spending money on an item or special outing with the girls, it can be something as little (or big) as you like, like giving your child a cuddle. I love my cuddles!
This is my "10 ways to be happy & find gratefulness in the (little) day-to-day things" list:
- savouring that first cuppa in the morning,
- sitting in the sun & enjoying its warmth,
- tickling my children until they can't stop laughing (which happens all the time for us)
- cuddling often,
- spending time outside or in the garden,
- smiling at a stranger,
- taking the time to play with my children,
- laughing often,
- catching-up with family or friends,
- and telling someone how much I love them
Since I love being creative, I thought I'd make it into a little poster that other people can relate to. If you like it, here is a printable PDF, which you can download. :)