04 October 2013

Being grateful: For my Mum

My girls, Mum & I taken on Mum's birthday

This week I am grateful for my Mum. Mum & I have been through a lot together this past year. Dad is always on our minds. I know Mum misses him deeply as do I. I'm grateful that we can talk about him, and be there for each other. There are days when I'm feeling down and in need of some company, and Mum has been there to listen over a cuppa.
I'm grateful to have such a close and loving relationship with her, I hope that one day I will have that same relationship with both my girls. 
I hope that we can be there for each other, and talk about anything like I do with my Mum. 
I am grateful to have a good relationship with her, and to have her as my Mum.
I love you Mum. xxx
What are you grateful for?
I am linking up with Octavia & Vicky for 52 weeks of grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)