28 March 2014

Being grateful -

For happy girls, beautiful weather, loving hubby and a long weekend away


Source: Paying it forward - One day at a time

As its been a while since I've published a grateful post I've decided to write one big one this week, so here goes!

I'm grateful:

  • that Popette is enjoying "big school" and not getting upset when we drop her off.
  • to be enjoying quality time with Cherub and watching her develop.
  • for the beautiful Autumn weather we've been having.
  • for my gorgeous hubby who was so thoughtful in taking the girls to the park so I could enjoy the Cake show last weekend.
  • for our little trip to Brisbane this weekend to catch-up with family :)

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)