18 April 2014

Easter craft projects

Unfortunately the girls & I didn't get around to making any cute Easter craft this year :(
So rather than leave your Easter basket empty, I thought I'd republish the link up to some Easter craft projects we've made over the years :) Happy Easter!


Can you believe Easter is a little over a month away?


Popette loves Easter! She had so much fun creating coloured eggs last year and printing pictures for her grandparents, I thought I'd re-share the Easter projects Popette and I have made over the years.

I'm sure we (along with Cherub) will be making some more Easter craft projects this year, so make sure you keep a look out on the blog :)

But for now, here's some activities to keep you busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)