17 September 2014

Wordless Wednesday | In my garden

Lately I've been finding myself in our garden soaking up the spring weather, savouring the flowers and plum tree which are in full bloom, and capturing it with my camera.









Photography was a hobby I loved before I had my girls, but over the years its been more about taking photos of us and the girls, then taking anything else. As part of my guiding word "Reclaim" I am taking back the love I had for photography and hope to share more photos with you here.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots Julie! Love the blossom. I have only really discovered photography this past year - and love it! It's like meditation for me. So glad you are coming back to something you love & that makes you happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just the most beautiful time of year! I love your blossom photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)