16 February 2015

Getting to know you....

Well hello there! I hope you have had a lovely weekend. I've got tonsillitis so I'm feeling a little sorry for myself. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Hubby and the girls don't get it, and the antibiotics I'm taking soon kick in! I'm a terrible sick person...what about you?

I'm thankful that the girls are both at 'school' today so I can stay home and relax. Although putting a load of washing on and vacuuming isn't really relaxing, is it?

A big shiny Hello to you! Tell me who are you?
Free graphic sourced

Yesterday I was having a look at my blogs stats thinking about who is reading my little blog. Checking my stats isn't something I stress about, but I would like to get to know you better and find out what you enjoy reading on the blog.

So I'd love it if you would tell me a little about yourself in the comments (pretty please!).


Tell me what is one of your favourite things to do? 


What do you love?

What do you like to read on my blog?


Where are you from? 


In case you are feeling a little shy, let me get you started...here's a little about me (but I'm sure you've read enough about me already!)

  • One of my favourite things to do is be creative...here's a little drawing I drew recently...I'm a little quirky.
  • I love chocolate, dark and milk chocolate are my fave. I'm not a fan of white chocolate, it makes me feel sick! 
  • I live with my family in the Blue Mountains, located west of Sydney NSW Australia.



So come on....tell me a bit about yourself so we can get to know each other :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! Hope you feel better soon. I love writing (which is lucky cos its my profession too!), yoga, meditation, the beach and dark chocolate (may be addicted). I love my gorgeous girls - third baby girl on the way :). And also love time alone - I know most people don't but I ceave solitude from time to time. I like reading all your posts! Oh and from Melbourne :) Elisa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elisa, I agree with you on the addiction to dark chocolate and having some alone time! I hope the pregnancy is going well. xx

      Delete
  2. Oh you poor thing - I hope you are feeling better real soon hun. One of my fave things to do is just potter around at home. I love the beach, my family and vodka in no particular order and I love to read your honest genuine voice. I live on the Northern Beaches of Sydney ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Son. My throat is getting there. Its horrible I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Pottering around home and hanging out at the beach with the family sounds wonderful....but no the vodka, I'm more of a whisky girl ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)