26 May 2015

Cherub's big girl room

This post is brought to you by Bright Star Kids

A few weeks ago, Cherub moved out of her cot/junior bed and into her 'big girls’ bed'. We are so pleased that she loves her big girls’ bed, we were really worried that when we got the bed off lay-by she wouldn’t let go of her cot. Thank goodness it was an easy transition.



The next step was to change her room from a baby’s room to a big girl’s bedroom. When Popette moved into her bed I made a big deal of it and revamped her room by changing her artwork and adding some nice wall stickers, so I wanted to do the same for Cherub.

Before Cherub was born, we decorated her room in a bird theme which she adores, so I wanted to add something to complement the existing wall stickers and artwork.

So when I was approached by Bright Star Kids asking me to review their products I jumped at the chance!

Bright Star Kids has a wonderful selection of products ranging from name labels, wall art, sticker decals, school bags, accessories, personalised clothing even labels for the home! There are items to suit every budget.

Creating a personalised sticker on their website is easy!

After a little searching on the website I came across a bird house sticker that I could personalise, which was perfect for her room. I also found some cute butterfly wall decals to add to Popette’s room.



The bird house is printed on a high quality fabric wall sticker that adheres to most wall surfaces. I found each sticker easy to peel off, although you need a little patience with the smallest pieces as they can be a little tricky.

The best thing I found was that they are removable, so if you position them wrongly, you can peel them off the wall and try again!

Cherub loves the sticker's vibrant colours

The sweet butterfly wall decals we ordered for Popette have livened up her room. Just like the sticker the wall decals are easy to peel and removable. With Popette helping me position them on the walls, it was handy to be able to move them around until we liked what we saw.

Popette loves her revamped room
I found both the bird house sticker and wall decals affordable, good quality, and will adhere to most smooth surfaces.

You can find more about Bright Star Kids by checking out their website or following them on Facebook.


I was sent products from Bright Star Kids in exchange for a review on this blog. All opinions are mine. No payment was received for this review.

*The photo's of the personalised sticker have been blurred a little so not to show Cherub's real name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)