11 April 2017

Happy Easter and You are Enough print

It's the 2nd day of school holidays here in Sydney. It's so nice not having to worry about school lunches and rushing around to get the girls ready for school. Unfortunately, Popette and I have been struggling with an annoying sinus infection due to the weird weather we've been having, so yesterday we had a quiet day at home and got our craft on making peg fairies.

Today we are going to make the most of the sunshine and have a day at the park and riding scooters.

I'm going to take a little break, and will be back in a couple weeks time. To all of you who are on school holidays, I hope you have a great break and eggcellent Easter.


Here's a little floral watercolour reminder I created for you Mumma's who are struggling with the kiddo's being home during the holidays. It might not only be the holidays when you are feeling like crap, or don't feel worthy or enough. Lately, I know I've had moments when I have felt like my contribution towards the household and family was not enough. That all the things I do for my children, was not enough.



But you know what? I think as Mumma's we do an amazing job, and put too much pressure on ourselves to have everything sorted, to have perfect kids, an immaculate house, and great job with work/life balance.

As Mums, we need to remember that it's okay to have dishes in the sink, if that means you are spending quality time with your kids.

And it's okay to put off the washing if you are feeling rundown, and need to take a rest and time out for yourself.

It's okay to make time for yourself to paint, draw, read, listen to music or daydream, because having that time to yourself will make you a happier Mumma, and in return will make the kids (and husband) happier!

Now go out in the garden and smell the beautiful flowers, and remember you are enough. xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely print and a good reminder too. Hope you enjoy the school holidays and have a nice Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely print!
    Enjoy your time out and good on you for realising how important it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jody, we've had a lovely morning. Happy Easter :)

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)