25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to take the time to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas, and a safe & happy New Year. While it will be a sad time for my family this Christmas, we are looking forward in spending some quality time together, and catching up with family & relatives over the break.

I will be taking a much needed break from the blog, so won't be publishing any new posts after the last "52 Weeks of Grateful" post, which is scheduled to publish on 28 December 2012.

To those who frequent this blog, thank you for dropping by and taking the time to read my little blog. Your comments are always appreciated. I hope to hear from you next year. :)

To those who have been with me on my "52 Weeks of Grateful" journey, thank you for checking in with me and seeing how my journey has been going. I've got to say I'm actually 'grateful' (mind the pun) that the journey is nearly over! It's been a long, horrible year for my family and I will be grateful when this year is over, and for the new year to begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)