11 June 2014

Let's go to the Zoo...

Over the long weekend we went on an adventure to Taronga Zoo. I'm so grateful it didn't rain the whole entire time we were there. It turned out to be a beautiful sunny winters day (even though it was freezing cold) which we all enjoyed.

Some of the favourites included the giraffes, elephants, meerkats, tigers, chimps and the seal show.

I love the view of the city from the Zoo

The girls were just a teeny weeny bit excited about seeing the animals, so I couldn't get them to stand still long enough for me to snap off a nice photo.


On the back of the tractor

Of course when I asked Popette to smile, she would do something like this...

My little monkey

In the end, I just snapped off some nice casual pics of them enjoying their day.

Just a little excited
My two little meerkats

Meeting a guinea pig
Cherub & I on the Sky Safari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)